Navigation Bar

Image Map

Monday, February 10, 2014

Dreaming in Color





Happy Monday my dearest followers! Well, I'm going to note that Ali did a pretty good job summarizing our last lookbook adventure. I have nothing entertaining to add other than she is quite accurate when she says Richmond residents are slightly obnoxious and nosey, but I still have much love for this city so I'll stop the complaining. I'm actually flattered how interested people have been with the introduction of Not So Billionaire Girls Club. Thank you everyone for the support!

Now, onto my attire for this lookbook. I have been super anxious to put together an outfit with my new color pop pieces that I have recently added to my wardrobe. If you got a chance to read my post on my trip to New York you will notice this is the Marc Jacobs clutch I purchased at Buffalo Exchange. Although the structure is quite simple, it adds just the right amount of color to any outfit. I decided to overindulge with the royal blue and slip on the Target socks as well. The blue was practically identical so I just had to. I kept my base items toned down and added texture with my fur vest. I also want to state that all the pieces in this lookbook created an outfit for around $50.00. Don't be discouraged by price tags. Layering and bold pieces will be your best friend when it comes to styling. 

Basic Black Tee || H&M
Fur Vest || Cotton On
Royal Blue Socks || Target
 High Waisted Levi Shorts || Thrifted
Black Saddle Style Shoes || Buffalo Exchange
Marc Jacobs Snakeskin Clutch || Buffalo Exchange


No comments:

Post a Comment