Navigation Bar

Image Map

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Power Couple






This Tuesday, I was feeling super festive and decided to do a "Power Couple" edition of Not So BGC, featuring the lovely David Holden! Big shout out to David by the way- thanks for being such a good sport and dealing with Kayci and me and our hours of picky photography!

For this lookbook we traveled to the opposite and busier side of town- Shockoe Bottom. Shockoe Bottom has tons of great bars and restaurants, and not to mention the great murals! I decided not to over-do the whole "red and pink" theme for Valentine's Day, so I chose this great black, yellow, and white mural. Never be afraid to mix colors and patterns! You'll often be pleased with the result of a little experimentation.

I was feeling sporty and fun for this outfit, so I mixed a pair of patterned Harem pants with this loud red color in a number of pieces (notice my infamous Chuck Taylors). I'm also a big advocate of graphic tees, so I had to throw in a hand-me-down from my (younger) brother- a black and white Stussy shirt.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of our loyal followers, we love you!


Black Stussy Tee || Zumiez
Patterned Harem Pants || American Apparel
Red Blazer || Urban Outfitters
Red Chuck Taylors || Journey's


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I've spotted him on campus (vcu) before( I hope I don't sound weird) but I love this lookbook! It's extremely cute and the outfits look great

    Tatianna from indivisualityxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete